This program is designed for professionals who are responsible for investigating, assessing or managing violent incidents in the workplace, in communities and at home. Participants will learn how to assess potentially violent individuals, create strategies to manage their behaviors and mitigate the risk to potential victims.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Fundamentals of behavioral assessment
- Conducting threat assessment investigations
- Creating threat management teams
- Partnering in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Threat management strategies
- Ethical and legal standards